CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Starting Over

I'm restarting this blog.  I've scrapped everything that I had originally posted here, it was a dark and uncertain time and frankly just thinking about it put me in a negative place.  So I've tossed out all the old posts and am starting fresh.  I'm going to make an effort to try and make this a regular thing that I do.  With my original blog I was trying to post 4 or more times a week, well that quickly disappeared.  I'm going to make the effort to truly get at least 2 posts a week up here.  Now that may vary somewhat.  If something big happens or there are a lot of things I want to talk about then I could easily end up doing more than 2 posts a week but for the mean time I'm only going to hold myself to the 2 posts.

What am I getting out of this?  This is something that I've started asking myself.  I know for a fact that this is able to help me with my ultimate goal of becoming a writer, at least in some recognizable capacity.  Something that I'm seeing and that only just occurred to me was that it is very difficult to become a writer these days.
Well....it is and it isn't.
As far as writing goes I know I'm not as motivated about it as I should be in order to make myself a decent amount of money with it.  In order to make money with writing I'd have to be willing to write on a very regular and very continuous basis and I don't see myself doing that, at least not yet.  I don't exactly know why I don't have the supreme motivation be a consistent writer.  That's perhaps why one of the reasons I'm doing this blog, to keep me motivated into doing something that is worth while and will help push me creatively.

There are a few topics that I know I'm going to touch on in the next little while, there are also topics I know I'm going to shy away from because of the negative pull they can end up having related to this blog.  As far as personal/life information goes I really can't say how that will play out here but, again, there are things that I'm really going to steer away from posting.

I think this is a good spot to leave this blog at for now.

Peace,

ClX

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh damn...the blog....IS BACK!