CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 8, 2009

Am I Being Honest

Alright, something I've been wondering to myself about just in the last 24 hours is if I'm honestly being myself in this blog.  At first it wasn't something I was questioning, I was just finding something to write about and then writing about it.  Then at work one of my co-workers, Andrew on the topic of fantasy writers (not the erotic fantasy that I know so many people are fans of, the sci-fi/fantasy genre...pervs) showed me two blogs, one by Brandon Sanderson (who has taken over the Wheel of Time series after the death of Robert Johnson) and Jason Rothfuss who wrote a book about wind (I forget the title, The Name of the Wind or something like that).  They don't write their blogs just to write in their blogs and say stuff they tend to honestly attempt to be themselves in their blogs.  This is what started me thinking that I might not be projecting that honesty that is myself in this blog, that I'm 'putting on a show for the cameras' in this case the camera would have to be the audience which would be you who is reading this, then that begs the question who is then the audience of you are the camera and for that I have no answer....a mess.

I think I'm going to have to ponder this question just a little bit more, depending on the conclusion I come to I think that there may be some changes to the way my blog is written, or at least the way it is composed.

As for the layout that I know I have mentioned a couple of times I'm now of the mind that I like it again, and that it fits my needs.  I'm sure tomorrow that will change some and that I'll be back to not liking it but that is tomorrow and for today I like it like I like Jamacian Patties for lunch (it's real food not some sick dog turd joke that I'm trying to make to be clever....jerks).

Peace,

ClX

0 comments: