CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Changes to the Blog

Doing some work on updating the look of the blog.  I've added some new 'I Follow' links on the side and updated a few that are lead to the dead space of the internet.
Internet dead space, not a friendly place to be that's where most of the unsavory pron (yes pron) sites are found, the ones with women trying to squirt 45 feet into a fat mexican man's mouth.  That's internet dead space.

Planning on doing some work on the layout of the blog too.  I've decided I only partially like the current layout.  I like the chinese characters in the background but at the same time I think that they are either too bright or too dominant for the look.  I don't mind the color so much but I would prefer to either tone it down or eliminate it all together.  I'm thinking that I'm going to have to dust off the 'ol Photoshop skillz and do some of my own work on this and stop using other people's templates.  I used to be pretty good in photoshop but in the last number of years I've let it go.  It also doesn't help that I dumped Photoshop in favor of Gimp, which is far less of a system hog but has its own learning curve.
So there may be some changes, drastic or not, but changes none the less.

Anything else...there's a couple of stuffed cats making out in an empty breadbasket next to my desk, that's news worthy, and for some strange reason there is a Noma AA battery laying next to them. 

Why is any of this important?
I have no idea but it's how I think and that's what I'm working on trying to accomplish, making the blog more of how I think and less of a news/information format that it was taking on.

Viva la Revolution (no la Vida cause I don't wanna get sued by Joe Satriani)

Peace,

ClX

*note: I do want to apologize, yesterday I mentioned Jason Rothfuss as an example when it should actually be Patrick Rothfuss, that's my bad.  All sorryness for anyone that would have been offended, though sometimes testing a different name here and there isn't a bad thing, allows you to work on a different identity if you ever find you have to go on the lam from the law.*

0 comments: