CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 12, 2009

Apartment Check

Thankfull the messy business of finding an apartment is now done and out of the way, mostly.  I've got a place secured at Princess Court, yes a frilly and quite gay sounding place that offers unicorn rides and flowery rose petal baths.  Actually it seems like a pretty good place, in the end the choice I had to make between the place on Main and the place at Princess Court came down to the school that Andy would be going to.  The last month's rent had been paid so now its just a matter of getting down to the office and getting the first month paid as well as getting the first year of checks in place.
I realized, in trying to get this place, that I'd not used my checks in a year so I still had the address previous to my current one on them.  The rent for this place was all paid using my ex-wife's bank account so my checks were never updated.  I've ordered replacement ones just so that I can move in a few weeks and then have to turn around and order more to another address.

In the last little while I've not felt as creative as I normally do and I'm not really sure why.  If I had to guess I think that part of me is gone into a hibernation mode or sorts until the messy 'real life' stuff is sorted out.  There is a lot of writing I want to do and I'm greatly looking forward to seeing what's going to happen with it once Andy and I are on our own.  I've also been planning on getting back into my Warhammer painting.  It's been just sitting for so long, I've not done a consistent amount of painting since the previous place where I had a painting desk setup in the basement.  It looks like there is going to be enough room to get a painting table setup so that I can get back into it and really work on pushing my creativity in new and different directions.

Birds in the morning annoy the crap out of me.  They just don't stop, I'm sitting here trying to wake up and they are going on like they have a whole social network to inform that there may or may not be a worm sitting under a pile of grass clippings in the yard on the corner.
Fuck you Bird.  Fuck you and your entire family...your entire lineage...and your entire species.

Peace,

ClX


0 comments: